Our Sea Moss Capsules are highly absorbable and perfect for busy people on the go who need that extra boost!!! Our Sea Moss is wild harvested from the Caribbean Seas of St. Lucia, Jamaica and other places along the Atlantic Ocean. It contains 92 of the 102 minerals our bodies are made of. With the addition of Bladderwrack and Burdock, the remaining 10 are included. The most common benefits are weight loss, energy, thyroid support, increased libido, decreased allergy symptoms and improved digestion.
Dr. Sebi was a strong advocate of Sea Moss and included it in many of his herbal compounds.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus), Organic Bladderwrack, Organic Burdock, Black Pepper Extract and Pullulan Vegan Capsules.
As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results, take 20-30 minutes before a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
DISCLAIMER: Please consult with your medical doctor or a medical professional before consuming our sea moss gel, capsules or any other herb or supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF THE SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Our Sea Moss Capsules with Bladderwrack and Burdock Root may provide the following benefits:
Sea Moss is great for:
- Boosting energy
- Improving libido
- Enhancing immunity
- Promoting healthy thyroid
- Expelling mucus from the body
- Aiding digestion
- Boosting cognitive function
- Maintaining healthy weight
Bladderwrack is great for:
- Weight loss
- Thyroid disorders
- Pain and inflammation
- Macular Degeneration
Burdock Root is great for:
- Promoting healthy kidney function
- Alkalizing the body and removes acids
- Rich in iron
- High in B Vitamins
- Cleaning the blood and liver
- Improving skin quality and elasticity
*These capsules also contain Black Pepper, which helps with absorption.
ADDITIONAL SEA MOSS BENEFITS:
1. Promotes regular thyroid function- The thyroid is a gland found in the neck below the adams apple. This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones are known as T3 and T4 based on the atoms of iodine per molecule. T3= 3 iodine atoms per molecule, T4= 4 iodine atoms per molecule. The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid. These hormones have effects on the majority of the body’s tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat. Increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus. Increases the growth rate of young children. Plays a major roll in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep. Regulates central and peripheral nervous system function. Regulates menstrual cycle. Controls cholesterol levels.
2. Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. The metabolism is for converting food into energy for cellular functions. Converting food into building and recovery elements for cells. Discarding waste after enough food has been processed.
3. Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation.
4. Boosts immune system function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5. Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6. Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. Most of us experience the uncomfortable sensations in our stomach when we have not consumed anything for a period of time. This discomfort may be coupled with weakness and cravings. This is the feeling that we know as hunger. Today we have many companies that create products to assist in the regulation and suppression of this hunger. Do your due diligence in researching what works best for you should you go that route. However, for the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a more natural and healthier way, sea moss should be considered. When you process sea moss into gel form, it is easy to add as an ingredient with other foods and drinks. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as remove any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
7. Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male readers who are experiencing difficulty with sex related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. For female readers who are experiencing a lack in desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situation. 8) Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.