INGREDIENTS: 100% organic wild harvested sea moss, limes, soursop, agave and alkaline water.
- Natural treatment for arthritis
- Inhibit bacteria, virus, parasite and tumor growth
- Boosts immunity
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- and much more
****REFRIGERATE IMMEDIATELY AFTER OPENING****
*The Sea Moss Gel may look watery upon arrival. Please place it in the fridge for up 24 hours to thicken.
SERVING SIZE: The recommended serving size for adults is 1-2 tablespoons each day and for children and babies, start with 1 teaspoon per day and monitor them before increasing the amount. This amount is believed to boost your immune system over time and helps to relieve any symptoms of the common cold or flu.
DISCLAIMER: Please consult with your medical doctor or a medical professional before consuming our sea moss gel or any other herb or supplement.
*Sea Moss gel is produced after soaking the sea moss in natural spring water for 6 to 8 hours. It is then blended with a fresh batch of spring water until it has reached a gel like consistency. The moss is then stored in glass jar containers and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
SEA MOSS BENEFITS:
1. Promotes regular thyroid function- The thyroid is a gland found in the neck below the adam's apple. This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones are known as T3 and T4 based on the atoms of iodine per molecule. T3= 3 iodine atoms per molecule, T4= 4 iodine atoms per molecule. The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid. These hormones have effects on the majority of the body’s tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat. Increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus. Increases the growth rate of young children. Plays a major roll in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep. Regulates central and peripheral nervous system function. Regulates menstrual cycle. Controls cholesterol levels.
2. Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. The metabolism is for converting food into energy for cellular functions. Converting food into building and recovery elements for cells. Discarding waste after enough food has been processed.
3. Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
4. Boosts immune system function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5. Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6. Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. Most of us experience the uncomfortable sensations in our stomach when we have not consumed anything for a period of time. This discomfort may be coupled with weakness and cravings. This is the feeling that we know as hunger. Today we have many companies that create products to assist in the regulation and suppression of this hunger. Do your due diligence in researching what works best for you should you go that route. However, for the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a more natural and healthier way, sea moss should be considered. When you process sea moss into gel form, it is easy to add as an ingredient with other foods and drinks. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as remove any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
7. Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male readers who are experiencing difficulty with sex related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. For female readers who are experiencing a lack in desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situation. 8) Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.