This bundle contains 1 bottle of our Sea Moss Pain Cream and 1 bottle of Sea Moss Capsules.
Sea Moss Capsules
100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEA MOSS CAPSULES INGREDIENTS: Organic Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus), Organic Bladderwrack, Organic Burdock, Black Pepper Extract and Pullulan Vegan Capsules.
SEA MOSS BENEFITS:
1. Promotes regular thyroid function- The thyroid is a gland found in the neck below the adams apple. This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones are known as T3 and T4 based on the atoms of iodine per molecule. T3= 3 iodine atoms per molecule, T4= 4 iodine atoms per molecule. The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid. These hormones have effects on the majority of the body’s tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat. Increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus. Increases the growth rate of young children. Plays a major roll in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep. Regulates central and peripheral nervous system function. Regulates menstrual cycle. Controls cholesterol levels.
2. Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. The metabolism is for converting food into energy for cellular functions. Converting food into building and recovery elements for cells. Discarding waste after enough food has been processed.
3. Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
4. Boosts immune system function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5. Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6. Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. Most of us experience the uncomfortable sensations in our stomach when we have not consumed anything for a period of time. This discomfort may be coupled with weakness and cravings. This is the feeling that we know as hunger. Today we have many companies that create products to assist in the regulation and suppression of this hunger. Do your due diligence in researching what works best for you should you go that route. However, for the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a more natural and healthier way, sea moss should be considered. When you process sea moss into gel form, it is easy to add as an ingredient with other foods and drinks. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as remove any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
7. Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male readers who are experiencing difficulty with sex related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. For female readers who are experiencing a lack in desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situation. 8) Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.
SERVING SIZE: The recommended serving size for adults is 2 capsules per day.
Sea Moss Pain Cream
Our ultra-high absorbing, fast-acting topical pain and skin cream will give you INSTANT relief! It contains Sea Moss, Turmeric, Nutmeg, MSM and Blackseed Oil; all great herbs/supplements for inflammation.
OUR PAIN CREAM HAS ALSO BEEN KNOWN TO BE VERY EFFECTIVE IN THE RELIEF OF MINOR PAIN AND IS USED BY THOSE WITH:
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO AMAZING FOR SKIN CONDITIONS SUCH AS:
INGREDIENTS: Water, Sea Moss, Turmeric Oil, Nutmeg Oil, MSM and Blackseed Oil, Beeswax, Salicylic Acid and Natural Emulsifiers.
SUGGESTED USE: Dispense on affected area, massage in thoroughly, wait 60 seconds and repeat application. Use 2-3 times a day as needed.
DISCLAIMER: Don't use if allergic to aspirin or on children under 2 years of age, nor on children or teenagers with flu or chicken pox symptoms.
The Sea Moss – is a power house plant from the ocean that contains fatty acids that reduce joint swelling, improve flexibility and promote overall mobility.
Blackseed Oil – is a super tonic used for everything from back and joint pain, to eczema and skin rashes. It also contains thymoquinone, which has antioxidant properties that may help relieve inflammation. What many may not know about Blackseed Oil is that it works directly with the Endocannabinoid System in a similar way as CBD. The ECS is the system within your body that control your pain receptors, mood, appetite and immunity.
Turmeric – Is included in almost every natural pain product on the market. However, when coupled with the ingredients in Pure Pain Free, aches and pains don’t stand a chance! Turmeric’s superpowers stem from Curcumin, the main extract in turmeric that reduces swelling and eases symptoms associated with aches, pains and arthritis.
MSM – Research has shown that MSM may be helpful in reducing joint pain, lowering inflammation, improving skin health, decreasing allergy symptoms and speeding recovery after exercise. When combined with turmeric, it has been known to also help with the pain and swelling of knee osteoarthritis.
Nutmeg Oil – Studies have proven that nutmeg oil alleviates pain associated to chronic inflammation and joint swelling. It’s also the ingredient that helps to make the other ingredients more effective. It boosts circulation in the blood and assists the other ingredients in propagating throughout the body.