THE TOP 5 HERBS & SUPPLEMENTS FOR A BULLETPROOF IMMUNE SYSTEM!
One of the most common questions I get asked when I'm out speaking at events, is which vitamins, herbs or supplements do I take on a daily basis!
Sometimes my nutritional requirements change depending on my lifestyle, dietary and travel habits, but these herbs and supplements are my most consistent and the ones I recommend that my clients take on a regular basis, to keep their immune systems functioning at optimal levels:
- Sea Moss – “The Alkaline Multivitamin!” It contains 92 of the 102 minerals our bodies are made of and is great for energy, allergies, libido, thyroid, immunity, mood and a host of other things.
- CBD – It works with the ECS (Endocannabinoid System), which controls mood, immunity, pain, sleep and appetite. A new study from University of Lethbridge found that CBD blocks proteins that provide a gateway from COVID-19 to enter host cells. So in other words, CBD could help protect you from COVID-19. www.thefamilyhealer.com
- Soursop – High in antioxidants, anti-cancer, anti-tumor, anti-viral, high in Vit C, B1, B2 and is great for muscle spasm. (I usually drink this as a tea.)
- Black Seed Oil – It's anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti inflammatory, great for colds and flus, parasites, hair loss, etc. The Egyptians used to say that Black Seed Oil was good for everything but death!
- Elderberry – It's also great for "cold and flu season", boosts immunity, helps with cholesterol, infections, digestion, kills cancer cells and is very high in vitamin C.
These are the things that I take practically on a daily basis! With these supplements, regular exercise, daily meditation, in addition to eating mostly a diet rich in plant based foods, I honestly can't remember the last time I've had so much as a cold!!!💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿.
Written by: Chasity Lindsey aka The Pure EnergyQueen @pureenergyqueen on IG, FB & Twitter!